- MonkeyBall launches its $MBS token in the market.
- The company prepares to launch a Monkey NFT Drop in the coming days.
- Traders can trade the $MBS token across multiple platforms.
Play-to-Earn (P2E) soccer game MonkeyBall has launched its inaugural $MBS token in the market. Alongside this, the company excitedly announced that it will soon launch a Monkey NFT Drop in the upcoming days.
According to MonkeyBall, they are eagerly working for the NFT Drop to celebrate the $MBS token. Through this, they will survive to bring immense attention to the project. Additionally, this iteration will also supercharge the MonkeyBall’s team aims and what they hope to achieve.
Notably, traders can trade $MBS tokens on multiple exchanges and trading platforms in the crypto market. Moreover, the token exists with an astounding purpose across the entire MonkeyBall metaverse. In addition, it allows access to the in-game stores.
The tokens functions are not limited to this alone, rather, it allows users to buy breed capsules to create new Monkeyball Monkeys. According to the report, the Monkey NFT Drop represents another substantial milestone that the company has accrued so far.
Upon getting exposure with NFT before the launch of the Monkey NFT Drop, users can earn themselves a suitable treat ahead of time. Users can access the following features;
- Pioneers Gear-Up Camp: a way to collect consumable game items and supplies for free.
- In-Game Store: traders can buy various heavily discounted consumable items and breeding capsules to train Monkey players.
- Breeding season: this feature allows users to buy new Breeding captures to create new generations of MonkeyBall Monkeys. Bred Monkeys can be used as players or sold to other players.
- PvE Game Mode: Playing games against the environment to better understand the game’s mechanics and how to level up characters.
It’s important to note that MonkeyBall’s NFT will feature Gen-0 Monkeys. By breeding the creatures, will result in Gen-1 Monkeys. The aim is to make sure that the team and leagues are sufficient to facilitate matchmaking. Expanding further, the Monkeys will have several different appearances, core game skills, perks, rarity level, and gameplay skills.
With extensive support from Draftkings’ founders, Solana Capital, Republic, NFX, iAngels, and Longhash, MonkeyBall raised $3 million in a funding round last year. Moreover, the team raised an undisclosed sum from Alameda Research, YGG, and other investors. The funding round is a complement of MonkeyBall’s Initial DEX Offering (IDO) on Starlaunch.
MonkeyBall is a P2E soccer game developed on the Solana blockchain. Through the game, developers aim to provide high production value and AAA gaming accessible to everyone.
Players will manage a team of four monkeys playing matches against other users. Players earn $MSB tokens for every game they win. It allows them to buy stadiums and attend other players’ matches. Exploring those two latter options entitles users to additional rewards.