This episode is sponsored by Nexo, Abra and FTX US.
Download the episode
On right now’s episode of “The Breakdown,” NLW supplies a fundamental primer on the escalating political disaster in Kazakhstan. He covers:
- The nation’s fundamental financial overview and fashionable political historical past.
- The gasoline worth enhance that began protests on Sunday.
- How protests unfold all through the week and have become a couple of bigger set of grievances.
- The nation’s dramatic choice to close down the web.
- The implications for bitcoin mining
- Where issues stand right now.
“The Breakdown ‘’ is written, produced by and features Nathaniel Whittemore aka NLW, with editing by Rob Mitchell and Michele Musso, research by Scott Hill and additional production support by Eleanor Pahl. Adam B. Levine is our executive producer and our theme music is “Countdown” by Neon Beach. The music you heard right now behind our sponsor is “Time” by OBOY. Image credit score: Mikhail Svetlov/Getty Images Europe, modified by CoinDesk. Join the dialogue at discord.gg/VrKRrfKCz8.